Saturday, August 7, 2010

My Little Girl is 3!!!

Shaylee Rose - 2 years old:




Shaylee Rose 1 Year Later:



Shaylee making her cake:



Exhausted from preparing for her birthday and getting some much needed sleep before her cousins and Grammie arrive:



Blowing out the candles:



Date with Daddy - they went to see Toy Story 3 in the theatre - Shaylee's first theatre experience. They had popcorn, soda, nerds and skittles. When they returned home, neither of them were hungry for supper... I am sure this is just the beginning of many dates with Daddy!

Shaylee's presents from Mommy and Daddy. (Mommy's cool garage-sale finds!) She hasn't stopped playing with them yet...

2 comments:

Kelly said...

What a cutie! I remember going on dates with my daddy, too. In fact, I still do it from time to time. She will love this memory when she grows up. :-)

Jenna said...

She is getting so big! What a cutie :)